Joseph Ferraro Hair runs two award-wining boutique salons in the lovely spa town of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Founder Joseph Ferraro was named NE Hairdresser of the Year 2016 and he continues to bring a mix of urban glamour and local flair in his salons.
We were pleased as punch when one of our interior design clients recommended us to Joseph whilst they were working on the design for the flagship salon. We were asked to create a brand that worked with the vision for the space, as well as future plans for the business.
THE ELBOW GREASE
To create a new brand for Joseph with the wow-factor desired, we:
- met with Joseph and the interior design team to understand the vision for the salon and the wider business
- carried out research to understand the market and the competition
- developed several concepts and presented them to Joseph and the team
- created a logo and brand elements to be rolled out across the business
Getting the details of the branding nailed down was just the beginning! We then had get to work on the following:
- creating new stationery, price-lists and marketing collateral for the entire team
- design internal and external signage for both salons in collaboration with the interiors team
- liaison and advise web developers on how to introduce the new brand online
Josephs Ferraro Hair is instantly recognisable on the high street Harrogate and the strong branding gives them the building blocks to take the business forward into exciting new ventures.