Robert Watts is a family-run estate agency in Bradford that has been going strong since Bob Watts started his business in 1979. Now at the helm are his three children – James, John and Kate – backed by a stellar staff of 30 across seven offices.
The team is guided by values of honesty, professionalism and excellent customer service to make home moving as simple as possible!
We always say the best way to gain a new client is through word of mouth. So we were chuffed when Robert Watts got in touch on the back of a recommendation from Dale Eddison.
James, John and Kate wanted to evolve the Watts brand whilst maintaining clear links to its history. They needed visuals and messaging that would appeal to younger audiences, without alienating their existing and very loyal customer base.
THE ELBOW GREASE
To craft a solution allowing Robert Watts to engage all of their intended markets we:
- sat down with the directors to get a clear picture of who they were and where they wanted to be
- researched local and regional estate agents to understand the market and the competition
- developed a range of visual concepts to present to the team at Watts and gauge how much change they were open to
- used their feedback to arrive at a final look and feel for the brand that was enthusiastically embraced
Once the foundations were in place we then applied the shiny new brand to:
- ‘for sale’ boards, the most visible element of their marketing
- brochures and sales literature
- styling for their internal IT systems and property details
- corporate stationery
- creative collaboration with existing web developers
- social media and digital marketing assets
- motion graphics
- shopfront signage
Robert Watts have a shiny new identity that will appeal to a wide potential client base. It still resonates with existing clients, whilst helping to draw in new ones.
THE KIND WORDS
“We met Jonny and his team after being very impressed with the rebranding work they had carried out for a similar sized local agent. They were on our wave-length from the first meeting and took time to listen and establish exactly what we were looking for. Jonny’s down to earth manner sits well with a strong and extensive knowledge of design, allowing us to create a whole new look whilst still retaining the core company values. Nothing was too much effort, even if it meant taking steps back in order to get the right look. Along with his high skilled team, we were able to create a new contemporary brand that we rolled out across the whole company – from email signatures, our website, stationary and external signage – all with superb guidance and assistance from Thynne Creative. We would not hesitate to recommend them or use them in future.”back