Dale Eddison are a Yorkshire-based estate agency with a big personality and a reputation for detailed local knowledge and top-notch customer service and intelligently-targeted marketing. They were awarded the UK’s Best Small Estate Agency Chain at the 2018 ESTAs (the Oscars for estate agents) by none other than TV property expert Phil Spencer.
Being a household name round these parts we were really chuffed when Dale Eddison gave us a call. Their existing branding was quite traditional and needed a fresh approach to bring it up-to-date and reflect Dale Eddison’s position in the market.
THE ELBOW GREASE
To develop the new brand we:
- sat down with the team at Dale Eddison and undertook a brand definition exercise to understand the business inside and out
- researched the sector from local young upstarts to established nationwide agents
- developed a range of concepts and presented them to the team at Dale Eddison
- delivered the final brand mark along with supporting messaging, font styles and visual assets
The brand was just the start, we then rolled it out over:
- the ‘for sale’ boards, the most visible element of their marketing
- location specific brochures
- styling for their internal IT systems and property details
- stationery for the whole group
- social media and digital marketing assets
- creative direction with their existing web developers
- shopfront signage
Dale Eddison now have a visual identity that is simple, modern and instantly recognisable. It reflects their friendly modern approach but gives a nod to their history and well-loved place within the community.
THE KIND WORDS
“We’ve never looked so good! Thynne Creative has given us a fresh new look that makes us more visible to potential customers without alienating the people who come back to us again and again.”
Sales Manager, Dale Eddison